Tickera – Best WordPress Event Ticketing Plugin
Get our posts emailed to you with our monthly newsletter, subscribe here.
WordPress is the biggest content management system. At the end of 2015, WordPress celebrated the 10th birthday of WordPress.com. WordPress itself started as an open source project in 2003 but for business opened in the summer of 2005.
Now more than 24% of websites on the internet use WordPress to power their sites. And it’s easy to answer why? It’s easy to use, easy to set up, easy to change themes, thousands of plugins and much more!
Most people are thinking that WordPress is only good for blogs. And they are wrong! Here comes biggest WordPress advantage. It’s very flexible! Apart from regular and personal blogs WordPress is used to set up personal, portfolio, travel, fashion, product or event website.
It easy to set up, because of thousands of themes and plugins. But if you want to create an event it could be a challenge. You need to find right theme, plugins, to edit the code and to use more tools. It takes time and it will cost an unknown amount of money.
But luckily we have a fast and smart solution – Tickera! Simple and powerful WordPress event ticketing system.
Let me shortly introduce you with Tickera. It’s a very simple WordPress plugin. You just need to be set up the plugin and you can start selling tickets now. It allows you to sell tickets to the event and deliver the to your buyers digitally. No paperwork! Just write a description, set a price, tax rates and share it. Also, full revenue will be on you. It’s only one-time payment for Tickera.
Check the short video it will explain the whole process in 1 minute:
Now, let’s talk about the main features of Tickera. It has more than 20+ features. But I want to mention the main ones:
- The latest feature is integration with WooCommerce. If you are running WooCommerce on your website you can sell tickets as products.
- The next one is various of payment gateways. Tickera supports more than 100 different payment methods. From Paypal or Bitcoins to less known payment gateways.
- Mobile application for iOS and Android platforms which allow you to scan tickets with your iPhone & Android device.
- You can host multiple events and create unlimited ticket types for one or more events. Just set the quantity limits.
- My favorite feature is ticket builder. It allows creating unlimited ticket templates. It will look brilliant. Also, you can create a different type of tickets. Like Standart and VIP.
For more features check here.
One of the last part and an important one is a price. There are two different plans.
The first one: The Business plan. It costs $99. It offers unlimited sites, Tickera plugin, Android, and iPhone check-in app, help documentation and 1 Year of support and updates. But no add-ons.
The second one: The Developer plan. It costs $139 (LIMITED OFFER). It offers unlimited sites, Tickera plugin, Android, and iPhone check-in app, help documentation and 1 Year of support and updates. Also, you will get 21+ professional add-ons (worth $839.00).
For the conclusion, I want to give my personal opinion. It’s great that there is a fast and simple option for events. You don’t need to test many different tools and edit your website or WordPress code. Just install the plugin and start selling tickets with a few clicks. It’s all in one, that’s why I really like it.